Counter Control Agent
Last application date: 17/10/2019
The role of the Counter Agent is to own/manage the customer experience in all interactions with customers and intermediaries that come to the Maersk counter. This primarily around release of documents and cargo. In all aspects of the position to identify and bring forward opportunities for improvement of the customer experience and Maersk processes.
• A truly international, open and engaging working environment in a modern working location.
• Value and team-based leadership
• Improve system & process knowledge
• A wide range of international career opportunities.
• Opportunities for personal and professional growth in a dynamic environment.
– Timely handles all system updates required to facilitate the best possible Customer Experience on counters.
– Carries out all export/import activities in a manner that will contribute to the achievement of individual and team Key performance Indicators (KPI’s)
– Ensures Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Internal Operating Procedures (IOPs) are adhered to by our TPA.
– Coordinates with internal counterparts when required to facilitate Counter Related activities
– Investigates and clears reported Outstanding collections and Real Short Payments are collected by TPA.
– Monitors and measures TPA performance and conducts periodic on-site Audits to ensure TPA meets required measurements.
We are looking for
• Commercial experience (customer service or counter).
• Industry experience (internal and external)
• Analytical skills
• Good spoken and written English
• Good with numbers and MS office\Excel
• Good communication skills
• Ability to deliver under pressure